- All goods will not be delivered until all outstanding amounts have been paid.
- Mitchells do not take any responsibility for items damaged during freight.
- Should the customer fail to pay for the goods, Mitchell's reserves the right to recover possession of the goods and/or re-sell the goods without prejudice to any other right and for that purpose to enter upon any premises used or occupied by the customer.
- Mitchell's reserves the right to refuse any or all transactions. If a payment process takes place online and Mitchell's do not wish to fulfill the order, the order will be refunded (minus costs e.g. transactions).
- Mitchell's do not wish to sell knifes or potentially dangerous goods to customers under 18 years of age. Mitchell's reserve the right to deny any or all sales of such products. Mitchell's reserve the right to request full identification and substantiation of age upon customers requesting products and reserve the right to deny sales.
- Prices are subject to alteration without notice and all goods sold are priced ruling at time of delivery.
- Where applicable, Goods and Services Tax (G.S.T.) will be charged at the rate in effect at the time of shipment of the order.
Freight is ex-Melbourne warehouse and will be paid at the customers expense for all orders, or by the customer's nominated carrier.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and check goods as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery to ensure that the quality, condition, quantity and specifications of the goods conform to both the original order and the invoice received with the goods. Any claim must be notified to Mitchell's within five (5) days of the initial delivery or they cannot be accepted. This shall equally apply in the case of goods delivered directly to a third party on the instructions of the customer.